Nominate a Great Living Cincinnatian
A new class of Great Living Cincinnatians is honored every year at the Cincinnati Chamber’s Annual Dinner hosted in February. The deadline for nominations is the end of August of the previous year.
- Award recipients are selected by the Senior Council of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
- Awards are based on the following criteria: voluntary and continuing community service; business and civic attainment on a local, state, national or international level; leadership; awareness of the needs of others; distinctive accomplishments that have brought favorable attention to their community institution or organization; and were honored in their career field as a retiree or during the twilight of their career.
- Nominations can be submitted by filling out the online form below or mailed to: President’s Office, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, 3 East 4th Street, Suite 200, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- Nominations must be submitted by a Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber Member. Search Member Directory.
- Selection by the Chamber’s Senior Council is final.