From networking and awards to industry-specific forums, advocacy trips, professional development and more, we host it all. Check our event calendar often to find an event for you!
Explore our Events
- 5Monthly Member Briefing8:00 am - 9:00 amJoin us virtually at our next Monthly Member Briefing on Thursday, October 5th at 8 a.m. with keynote speaker Justin Wyborn, the President of Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati. Following our keynote and Q&A, you’ll hear from our member showcase companies. The program will conclude with updates from our healthcare p , ...Alumni Network: Mindfulness Workshop & Happy Hour3:30 pm - 6:00 pmJoin us on October 5th 3:30pm-5pm at the Cincinnati Chamber where Meriden McGraw of the Osher Center for Integrative Health at the University of Cincinnati Workplace Mindfulness Team leads us in some Mindfulness thinking. The workshop, focused on practice and not just theory, is about “Burnout, Rest, & Recharging: , ...
- 10Hello Cincy Social Hour5:30 pm - 7:30 pm, ...
- 11Greater Cincinnati Safety Council2:30 pm - 4:00 pmOSHA’s Emergency Action Plan Donna R. Mingerink, MS, CSP | OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Trainer, Construction & Trades Topics of Discussion include, but not limited to: Emergency plan minimum requirements Key elements to an effective emergency action plan How to effectively develop a custom plan for your organizati , ...
- 17Alumni Network: State of the Region Deep Dive8:00 am - 10:00 amJoin us for a State of the Region Deep-Deep Dive. At this 10/17/2023 breakfast, Brandon Rudd, Director of the Center for Research & Data at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber, will provide a deep dive into data about the Cincinnati Region. Topics include the economy, population characteristics, housing, and core i , ...Chamber U Summit: Market Disruption11:00 am - 4:00 pmChamber U will bring together business leaders and university students to spend part of the day networking together, while learning about the evolving landscape of our marketplace. This year’s sessions will focus on some of the ideas, people, and businesses who are disrupting different markets. We will provide a unique , ...
- 18Cincy Blend: Coffee & Connections8:15 am - 9:30 amMake your morning coffee run an opportunity to meet and connect with other professionals at this month’s Cincy Blend at First Financial Bank. This is a free, casual morning mixer and all are welcome – no need to be a Cincinnati Chamber member. Bring a friend or colleague and kick your morning off with coffee and , ...
- 26Member Benefits 1018:30 am - 10:00 amMember Benefits 101 is the perfect opportunity for all types of businesses to learn about Chamber membership, how to get connected to your network of fellow Chamber members, and how to get engaged with the Chamber offerings that best benefit you and your business. Join us at the Cincinnati Chamber on Thursday, October , ...Hello Cincy Day9:00 am - 4:00 pmHello Cincy Day is a highly engaging full-day immersion program (October 26, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) that connects newcomers to the Cincinnati region and each other through fun, interactive activities. Please complete the following registration form to attend the October 26 event. A pre-event survey and event details wi , ...
Not a Member Yet?
We are dedicated to the growth of the Cincinnati region – all 16 counties. With a Cincinnati Chamber membership, you’ll have access to a number of growth opportunities for you and your business. We’re here for you.