At the Chamber’s Annual Meeting on November 22, 2021, members will be asked to elect 2022 Directors to the Board. Interested members are invited to participate in the meeting, which begins at 3 p.m. at the Cincinnati Regional Chamber’s office at 3 East Fourth Street, 45202. An RSVP is required, please email RSVP to email@example.com by November 15, 2021.
The following existing Board Directors are nominated to an additional term on the Board:
- Sylvia Buxton, Perfetti van Melle
- Timothy A. Elsbrock, Fifth Third Bank
- Andrew T. Hawking, Truist
- John A. Moore, Moore Air
- Molly North, Al. Neyer
- Gerald A. Sparkman, d.e. Foxx
- Ashish K. Vaidya, Ph.D., Northern Kentucky University
Nominated to assume new positions as Directors are:
- Natalie L. Auzenne-Swan, Fidelity Investments
- Whitney M. Eckert, Jostin Construction, Inc.
- Deborah Hayes, The Christ Hospital Health Network
- Melissa Wasson, PWC
These nominated will join the following Directors fulfilling current terms on the Chamber Board:
- David J. Adams, University of Cincinnati
- Josef Allen, GE Aviation
- Maureen Bickley, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Derrick Braziel, Pata Roja Taqueria
- Troy Brodie, Western & Southern Life Insurance Company
- Kerry R. Byrne, Total Quality Logistics
- Andrew D. Ciafardini, FIS
- Keith G. Dailey, The Kroger Co.
- Karen Forgus, Cincinnati Reds
- Leigh R. Fox, Cincinnati Bell Inc.
- Tedd H. Friedman, Katz Teller
- Michelle A. Gillis, American Financial Group
- Lonnie Grayson, Environmental Safety Solutions
- Gregory W. Harmeyer, TiER1 Performance Solutions, LLC
- Greg Herrin, Messer Construction Co.
- Stephen L. Hightower II, Hightowers Petroleum Co.
- Brian Hodgett, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Kevin C. M. Jones, Huntington Bank
- Patrick Lafley, Constellation Wealth Advisors
- Richard P. Lofgren, MD, UC Health
- Candace S. McGraw, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Kenneth McNutt, MadTree Brewing Company
- Carolyn P. Micheli, E.W. Scripps
- Nerissa E. Morris, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Steven D. Mullinger, U.S. Bank
- Maggie Nichols, Eureka! Ranch
- Damodar Padhi, Tata Consultancy Services
- Ben D. Parks, Jr., Parks Electrical Services
- James W. Price II, Empower
- J. Scott Robertson, RCF Group
- Barbara Smith, Journey Steel, Inc.
- James W. Sowar, Deloitte LLP
- Amy B. Spiller, Duke Energy Ohio and Kentucky
- Barbara A. Turner, Ohio National Financial Services
- Jeremy Vaughan, EY
- John R. Ward, TriHealth, Inc.
- James A. Watkins, TriVersity Construction
- Warren Weber, PNC Bank
- Thomas L. Williams, North American Properties
- Alexander M. Yastrebenetsky, InfoTrust
- James M. Zimmerman, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
The Chamber’s Nominating Committee is chaired by the Chamber’s Immediate Past Board Chair, Molly North, Al. Neyer.
Under Article II, Section 3 of the Chamber’s regulations, members can – after obtaining the signatures of 25 members – file with the Chamber’s Chair and President one additional nomination by November 15, 2021.
A reminder: Chamber 2022 membership renewal payments are due. If you haven’t already, please contact our Customer Focus Center at 513.579.3111 to renew.