Become a Food Vendor
These events are a celebration and gathering of the region’s best asset—the people. They are meant to cultivate a sense of belonging for all who call the region home. These seasonal festivals draw hundreds of thousands of people from across our region and beyond providing distinctive experiences that create long-lasting memories and traditions.
New for 2024, you can apply to be in all Cincinnati Chamber festivals in one application! The Chamber team will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Vendors are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The priority application window closes on 1/19/24. However, vendor applications are accepted on a rolling basis and vendors will be contacted if there is availability after the priority application window closes.
Before you begin the application, you will need to set up a Chamber account for your organization and register yourself as a user.
Click Create an Account in the lower right-hand corner of the information box.
Enter your email address.
- If your email address is currently in the system, that means you have an account! Go back to portal.cincinnatichamber.com and reset your password. This will send a password reset link to your email and start the process of activating your account.
- If your email address is not in the system, you can start filling out information about the company and yourself in the next steps.
Enter your organization name, if it DOES NOT exist, click Create New Account and fill out information about your organization, followed by your personal information. If it does exist, select your organization’s name, and fill out your information.
Once complete, you will be directed to the Cincinnati Chamber portal where you will find the Festival Vendor application in the top navigation bar. From there, you can fill out the application for 2024 festivals under the “Festival Vendors” tab.
Vendor Information for Asian Food Fest
Back for its 13th year, Asian Food Fest returns to the Court Street Plaza April 27-28, 2024. The event, which is produced by the Cincinnati Regional Chamber in partnership with Asianati, attracted an estimated 98,920 attendees over two days in 2023. Asian Food Fest continues to be one of the Cincinnati region’s fastest growing and most culturally diverse events. Food vendors will be selected on the following criteria:
- Food authenticity, variety, and uniqueness
- Food quality
- The proximity of establishment to Cincinnati
- Positive relationship with community, Asian Food Fest, and Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
Vendor Information for Taste of Cincinnati
Taste of Cincinnati looks to showcase our region’s culinary talents! We would like to invite any restaurant, food truck, or catering company the chance to participate in this amazing event. Here are a few things to consider prior to applying for Taste of Cincinnati:
- Food variety and uniqueness – representing our region’s ethnic and culinary diversity.
- High expectation for Food and restaurant quality.
- Compliance with menu items/portion size and general application requirements.
- Ability to maintain service at your restaurant/food truck/catering business while activating at the Taste of Cincinnati
Vendor Information for Oktoberfest Zinzinnati
America’s Oktoberfest returns to downtown Cincinnati from September 19-22, 2024. First held in 1976, the nation’s largest Oktoberfest grew even bigger as a record 808,300 attendees celebrated the rich German heritage of Southwest Ohio last year. The event will continue its expanded days and hours and open up on Thursday, September 19, 2024. Here are a few things to consider prior to applying for Taste of Cincinnati:
- German/Bavarian Restaurant or Food Vendor – German/Bavarian name, décor, menu items must be significantly German/Bavarian.
- Restaurants or food vendors that will offer German/Bavarian inspired menu items.
- Food variety and uniqueness.
- Preference will be given to members of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber.
New Vendor Open-House/Info Session
Have you ever considered being a vendor at one of our events but don’t know where to start? This is a perfect time to meet the team and hear about what it takes to activate at one of our events!
December 4, 2023
4:00 – 5:00 p.m. or 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Cincinnati Regional Chamber
3 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202