Join us on September 27, 2023, from 4-6 p.m. at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber for an engaging panel discussion on how men and women can and should serve as allies to women for their advancement in the workforce. This event aims to provoke inclusive ways in which we can actively contribute to and champion gender equality in the workplace as we all strive to build a more equitable and inclusive future for all.
Whether you are a male professional looking to enhance your ally-ship skills or a female professional seeking further resource, this panel discussion offers a valuable platform for learning, dialogue, and networking. By attending, you will gain a deeper understanding of the importance of gender equality, forge meaningful connections, and leave you inspired to drive positive change in your workplace with actionable insights and practical steps.
During this panel discussion, we will bring together a diverse group of accomplished men and women who are passionate about fostering an inclusive work environment and experienced with elevating women’s perspectives, voices, and roles. Through their insights, they will shed light on the vital role we all play in empowering and supporting women in their careers.
Our panelists will delve into several topics, including:
- Strategies for men to become effective allies
- Overcoming unconscious biases
- Creating opportunities for advancement through mentorship and sponsorship
- Fostering a culture of inclusivity
WE Speak is a program designed to inspire, educate, and provide networking opportunities to women who lead while recognizing women leaders in our region. Attendees will hear firsthand experiences, advice, and lessons learned from other women leaders, while networking with other women in the Cincinnati region.
- Brendon Cull, President & CEO, Cincinnati Regional Chamber
- Illya Thomas, VP of Research & Development for Pet Food & Snacks, J.M. Smucker Co.
- Wijdan Jreisat, Shareholder, Katz, Teller, Brant, & Hild
- Brittany Wade, COO, LivingUNDIVIDED
- Devona Stripling, Director of Women Excel and Diverse by Design, Leadership Center at the Cincinnati Regional Chamber
- There are several garages located on Fourth Street between Vine and Elm within close proximity to the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Street parking may also be available
All WE Speak events are non-refundable. If you can no longer make the event but would like to transfer your ticket to someone else, please contact Devona Stripling at email@example.com
If you are a member of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber with Gold Member Status or part of the Alumni+ program, please contact Devona Stripling for your discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE Speak is a program designed to inspire, educate, and provide networking opportunities to women who lead while recognizing women leaders in our region. Attendees will hear personal experiences, advice, and lessons learned from other women leaders, while networking with other women in the Cincinnati region.
This WE Speak is all about financial wellness. Financial health is a privilege everyone should be able to afford. Our panel features leaders who have broken the glass ceiling when it comes to standards around specifically financial wellness.
August 18, 2023
- 3:30 - 4:20
- Registration and Networking
- 4:20 - 4:40
- Program Start
- 4:40 - 5:30
- Panel Discussion
- 5:30 - 6:00
- Networking and Happy Hour