53 leaders, representing a wide variety of businesses in the region, have been chosen to participate in Class 46 of Leadership Cincinnati USA®, the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber’s premier leadership development program presented by First Financial Bank.
“Leadership Cincinnati is our region’s flagship leadership development program for seasoned leaders, and it serves a critical role in strengthening the civic fabric and connectivity of our communities,” said Sean Comer, Vice President of the Leadership Center at the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. “Individuals who are members of the Leadership Cincinnati class are accepting another level of accountability and responsibility for this community. If you look at cohorts from 25+ years ago, you will find people who still hold key leadership roles in this community today and who have changed the face of our region. Leadership Cincinnati asks leaders to hone their focus on our region’s assets and challenges, and to help all of us to aspire to more.”
Leadership Cincinnati kicks off the afternoon of Thursday, September 15th. The kick-off is followed by the Nelson Schwab, Jr. Distinguished Alumni Award Dinner from 5-8 p.m. at the Anderson Pavilion. The dinner includes a presentation of the Nelson Schwab, Jr. Distinguished Alumni Award to Katie Blackburn, Executive Vice President, Cincinnati Bengals (Class 20) and Gwen Robinson, Retired President and CEO, Community Action Agency (Class 20). The Nelson Schwab, Jr. Distinguished Alumni Award honors outstanding Leadership Cincinnati alumni whose contributions to the betterment of the Cincinnati region distinguish them as leaders amongst leaders.
“Katie and Gwen are trailblazers in their respective fields,” said Jill Meyer, CEO of the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. “As professionals, they have accumulated tremendous accomplishments. Families across our region benefitted from their leadership whether it was with the Bengals, Boys and Girls Club, United Way, Community Action Agency, or SORTA. It’s an honor to recognize them for their consistent and humble commitment to the Cincinnati region and celebrate their legacies as Leadership Cincinnati alumni.”
Leadership Cincinnati alumni can register for the event here.
More than 2,000 participants have graduated from Leadership Cincinnati since the first class in 1977. Throughout the year alumni engage in significant ways to help curate meaningful experiences for Class 46.
Leadership Cincinnati Class 46:
- Costa Andreou, Chief Clinical Officer, TCHHN & President, TCHP, The Christ Hospital Health Network
- Peter Bergman, Operations Vice President, Messer Construction Co.
- Jeffery Bley, Senior Vice President, Annuity Strategy and Sales, Ohio National Financial Services
- Paula Boggs Muething, Vice President of Legal Affairs, FC Cincinnati
- Christopher Bridges, Vice President of Enrollment and Retention, Art Academy of Cincinnati
- Brad Burman, Member, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Colleen Bush, Director of Industry Relations, Miami University
- Paul Crosby, President & CEO, The Frances and Craig Lindner Center of HOPE
- Craig Cuchra, Vice President of Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle
- Kersha Deibel, President & CEO, Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio
- Michael Doenges, Executive Vice President, CORE Resources
- Ryan Dunlap, Chief Financial Officer, TriVersity Construction
- Kristi Eckert, Partner / Principal, Ernst & Young
- Whitney Eckert, Chief Operating Officer, Jostin Construction, Inc.
- Dawn Freudenberg, Director: Office of Planning, Innovation, and Quality, Hamilton County DD Services
- Curtis Hollis, Chief Operating Officer, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber – Minority Business Accelerator
- Ali Hubbard, Vice President of Strategy & Business Development, Huseman Group
- Sonya Jindal Tork, Partner, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Sunnie Johnson-Lain, Senior Director of Services, St Vincent de Paul-Cincinnati
- Brandy Jones, Senior Vice President of External Affairs, Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
- Liz Keating, Councilmember / Marketing Director, Cincinnati City Council / The Jim Stengel Company
- Jae Kim, Institute Co-Director, Perinatal Institute, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Kristen Klein, Chief Marketing Officer, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati
- Andrew Kwiatkowski, Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
- Marianne Lewis, Dean of the Lindner College of Business, University of Cincinnati
- Patrick Longo, CEO / President, Alloy Development Co., Inc. (FKA HCDC, Inc.)
- Ed Loyd, Senior Director Public Relations, Fifth Third Bank
- Doug Marsh, President / CEO, KZF Design Inc.
- Rahiel Michael, Vice President of Civic Engagement, The Port
- La Costa Moore, Chief People Officer, The Mission Continues
- Paaras Parker, Chief People Officer, Paycor
- Nate Paszczykowski, Vice President / Treasury Management Officer, Fifth Third Bank
- Justin Payne, AVP, Claims, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Danita Pettis, Police Captain, City of Cincinnati Police Department
- Jessica Powell, Vice President of Housing, Talbert House
- Mike Prentiss, Director, State Government Relations, P&G
- Mindy Rector, Vice President, Supply Chain Product Experience & Emerging Models, The Kroger Co.
- Morgan Rhule, Vice President of Food & Beverage, Hard Rock Casino Cincinnati
- Rebecca Riegelsberger, Treasurer, VP of Tax, EW Scripps Company
- Lisa Roberts-Rosser, Program Officer, Project Manager II, PNC Charitable Trust
- Kimberly Rossetti, Vice President, Economic Development, Northern Kentucky Tri-ED
- Christy Samad, SVP, Event Management, 3CDC
- Robert Sanders, Principal, Sanders Development Group
- Tess Sansbury, Director of Marketing, North America, Givaudan
- Jill Settlemyre, Executive Director, Cancer Family Care
- Jeff Smoker, Vice President, Skanska USA Building
- Gina Stough, Vice President Human Resources, CVG Airport Authority
- Chet Swisher, VP Key Accounts, Cincinnati Insurance Company
- Thomas Vaughan, Executive Vice President, Membership & Marketing, AAA Club Alliance Inc.
- Rhonda Whitaker Hurtt, V.P., Community Relations & Economic Development, Duke Energy Ohio & Kentucky
- Benjamin Willingham, Senior Vice President, Truist Bank
- Ashlee Young, Vice President Policy & Engagement, Interact for Health
- Andrew Zahn, Chief Executive Officer, Dan Beard Council, Boy Scouts of America, Inc.